Information about gastrointestinal diseases and procedures:
Throughout our web-site you will find links and a search tool (on the right hand side) to Patient Education resources we provide for you. These pages are created by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and represent high-quality reliable sources of information.
Medical Societies and Organizations:
These websites contain lots of information that can be useful to patients including information about diseases and support.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Association
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- American Liver Foundation
- HepC Connection
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- The American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- MedlinePlus Health Information from the National Library of Medicine
We realize that gastroenterology involves many things that may seem embarrassing or taboo. Sometimes a bit of humor can help…